Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Schwedisches Design für coole Kids-jetzt auch in Deutschland !

me&i ist schwedisches Design und coole Kleidung für Kinder und Erwachsene.me&i ist ein schwedisches Modeunternehmen, das verantwortungsbewusst produzierte Kleidung mit einzigartigem Design, hochwertiger Qualität und perfekter Passform entwirft und vertreibt.In Skandinavien ist me&i Bekleidung seit 7 Jahren bekanntund sehr beliebt.Der Online-Shop ist sehr übersichtlich aufgebaut und bietet neben Kinderkleidung auch Produkte für Mütter an..Ich möchte Euch heute etwas aus der neuen Herbstkollektion vorstellen.





Die spikey socks sind Socken im 3er Pack (Braun/Orange/Türkis) und mit kleinen Igel bedruckt.Die zwei kleinsten Größen sind mit Antirutsch-Noppen an den Sohlen versehen. Was sehr praktisch ist für die kleinen,die in den Alter sind die Welt zu entdecken.

70% gekämmte Baumwolle, 27% Polyamid und 5% Elastan.
Mein Fazit :
In den Online-Shop von me&i kann man wirklich tolle Kleidung kaufen.Die Produkte sind von höchster Qualität und die Muster sind außergewöhnlich,was schließlich auch das Kennzeichen von me&i ist.In Kombination mit wunderschönen Farben und tollen Details besitzt jedes Kleidungsstück dieses ganz besondere me&i Flair.

me&i bringt zweimal jährlich eine neue Kollektion heraus, die über 750 Beraterinnen auf privaten Homepartys an die Frau und an das Kind bringen.Habt Ihr Lust, Gastgeberin zu sein und alle Freunde zu einer me&i-Party einzuladen? Dann seid ihr nur ein <<KLICK<< davon entfernt  :)

Vielen Dank an :


Kommentare:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging,
    and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something relating to this.


    my web site ... affiliate marketing software

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
    more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors.



    my homepage ... vacation package deals

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.



    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: should i consolidate student loans

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and
    interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently
    about. I'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

    Here is my homepage; legit stay at home jobs for moms

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way
    of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got
    an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: clickbank marketplace

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We
    are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
    the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
    You have done a wonderful job!

    Have a look at my page - g star online outlet

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. continuously i used to read smaller posts which also
    clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this time.


    Look into my blog; Get The Facts

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi there, its pleasant piece of writing on the
    topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful source of information.



    My homepage; guthabenkonto trotz schufa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi there, its pleasant piece of writing on the topic
    of media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful source
    of information.

    my blog; guthabenkonto trotz schufa

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging and site-building afterward i recommend him/her to
    pay a quick visit this weblog, Keep up the good work.

    Also visit my web site ... credit card debt consolidation loans

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hi, after reading this remarkable post i am also happy to share my
    know-how here with friends.

    Here is my webpage :: at home data Entry

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I seldom comment, however after reading a few of the responses on this page
    "Schwedisches Design f�r coole Kids-jetzt auch in Deutschland !".
    I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or do some of the comments come across like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I'd like to follow you.

    Would you list of every one of your social community
    sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    my web site ... affiliate sites

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I visited various blogs except the audio quality for audio songs present at this website is
    actually fabulous.

    Also visit my blog post ... Handyvertrag Ohne Schufa Auskunft

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    Check out my site :: vacation deals all inclusive

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.



    my web-site ... sites like clickbank

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are good in
    favor of new visitors.

    Review my blog post ... password cracker

    AntwortenLöschen